The Network Audit Service enables you to stay on top of your Edgeware TV CDN making sure it has the best performance and quality to deliver your OTT TV and IPTV content to the end users in the best possible way.
The service provides a review of the status of the network to discover potential bottlenecks or performance limitations that could risk lowering the viewing experience for your customers.
WHAT IT DOES
- Verify the performance and quality of the Edgeware network equipment
- Test surrounding equipment such as network equipment, encoders and NAS
- Early indication of potential network issues, allowing time to fix problems before affecting end customers
- Provideimprovement recommendationsto optimize the TV CDN
- Recommend how to scale your TV CDN to cater for expanding service offerings and/or customer growth
HOW IT WORKS
- A list of installed network elements and access to equipment is provided from the customer.
- On-site audit in customer’s premises is performed by Edgeware experts. Remote audit can also be performed.
- Audit findings and network enhancement recommendations are presented in a report.
HOW TO DELIVER
The Network Audit Service is preferably performed on-site in customer’s premises, but can also be remotely performed in close cooperation with customer’s engineers.