The Online Monitoring Service makes sure your critical assets, such as large live sports events or high profile TV programs, are delivered with the best possible end user experience.
During a pre-defined period of time Edgeware experts monitor the Edgeware TV CDN system online to proactively mitigate potential issues that could affect the end user’s viewing quality. Read more about our solution for large live OTT events here.
WHAT IT DOES
- Real-time monitoring of Edgeware TV CDN during a pre-defined time, typically in conjunction with a large/critical live TV event
- Health check before the event, and report after the event
- Remotely connected Edgeware specialist proactively monitors status
- Review of capacity utilization
HOW IT WORKS
- A list of elements part of the specific event delivery and remote access is provided by the customer.
- A health check prior to the event is performed.
- Agreed KPIs are reported continuously during the event. In the event of a potential issue, the Edgeware engineer will take immediate action together with the customer’s engineers.
- A summary report including analysis and recommendations is provided after the event.
HOW TO DELIVER
The Online Monitoring Service is performed remotely by an Edgeware engineer in close cooperation with the appointed contact person at the customer.