Our training services offer courses of various technical level; from high level introduction to the general OTT/IPTV ideas to advanced system training on Edgeware equipment including hands-on lab exercises.
The courses help you to understand the Edgeware TV CDN system technology required to operate and manage your TV delivery network. Three levels of training are currently offered: OTT/IPTV Overview, Edgeware TV System Overview and Edgeware TV System Advanced. Flexibility is offered in how you want to absorb the training; teacher led instructions or on-line training.
WHAT IT DOES
- Wide level of training services offered, enables right-sized training to various roles in your organization
- Enables you to operate and manage your Edgeware TV CDN system
- Teacher-led courses, exercises in lab environment and on-line training are offered
- OTT/IPTV Overview: generic overview & principle technologies of OTT/IPTV and ecosystem architecture
- Edgeware TV System Overview: introduction to Edgeware system and products, key technologies for TV streaming, principles for engineering/configuration/monitoring. This course is delivered through presentations andlive system demo
- Edgeware TV System Advanced: detailed understanding of Edgeware system, hands-on configuration/troubleshooting. This course is delivered through presentations and exercises in lab environment
HOW IT WORKS
- Contact Edgeware for course details and selection of appropriate level.
- Each course has its own recommended pre-requisites in order to maximize the value for each student.
- Teacher-led training can be held in customer premises.
- On-line courses are given in modules of approximately 40 minutes with tests after each module.
HOW TO DELIVER
The training courses are delivered depending on which course is selected.
Please contact Edgeware for details.